PB Cookies!!!

PB Cookies!!!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Some of the best recipe books...

Recently I bought some more recipe books.  It felt like Christmas as I opened the box.

Gluten-Free Baking has a WONDERFUL pie crust recipe.  My only change was doubling the salt.  So Easy is a book I would recommend for anyone.  It is organized into Fast and Slow recipes by Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Desert.  There is nutrition information by every recipe.  While not as practical, I love exotic food and adore the new ideas in The Brazilian Table and The New Portuguese Table.  Gluten-Free Girl and the Chef is the new book from one of my best loved blogs.
I also just bought The Just Bento Cookbook at Barnes and Noble the other day.  It has great ideas for fast and healthy lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment