PB Cookies!!!

PB Cookies!!!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Teff Peanut Butter Cookies

This recipe is on the back of the Bob's Red Mill Teff flour package (Whole Foods/Central Market/Sprouts carry this). I can not take credit for it! :) They are really good and so healthy (so I don't feel too bad eating a bunch!!!)


1 1/2 cups Teff Flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/2 cup canola oil (I used grapeseed only cuz that is what I had)
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup peanut butter

Preheat 350*F.
Put Flour and Salt in one bowl. Mix (I used an electric mixer) all other ingredients in another bowl. Pour into the dry ingredients and mix well. Shape into wallnut size balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet about 1-2 inches appart. Cook for 13-15 min. Makes about 18-24 cookies.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment